Really good advices!
“Make this Ramaḍān a memorable one. Make it a Ramaḍān you will remember for the rest of your life. Make it such that, inshā’allāh, in Jannah you will say it was this Ramaḍān in which Allāh ta’ala made you His walī, and from when your life changed forever.
To make this Ramaḍān a memorable one you must follow the following five advices:
• Abstain from sins. Don’t even think about sinning in the month of Ramaḍān.
• Stay away from gatherings and mixing with people. Many sins take place when mixing with people, e.g. backbiting, slandering, wasting time etc.
• Safeguard your eyes by only looking at what is permitted.
• Safeguard your ears by only listening to what is permitted.
• Safeguard your tongue by only speaking when it is absolutely necessary.”